Alcohol 38-b, Camphor, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance,
Glycerin, Hypromellose, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 40, Propylene Glycol,
Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate
well before use. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to
affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years
of age: ask a doctor. Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).
out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
poison control center right away. When using this product – do not get
into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if – condition worsens or does not
improve within 7 days, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up
and occur again within a few days. For external use only.