delicious meat-free addition to any diet, Morningstar Farms Grillers
Crumblers are lightly seasoned and ideal for an array of savory recipes.
With 75% less fat than regular ground beef crumbles*, these veggie
Grillers Crumblers are low fat, provide a good source of protein (9
grams per serving; 12% of daily value) and fiber, and are cholesterol
free (contains 0 grams monounsaturated fat and 1 grams polyunsaturated
fat per serving). Whether you’re seeking a quick and convenient lunch or
dinner, Morningstar Farms Grillers Crumblers are sure to delight
vegetarians and meat-lovers alike. *Regular ground beef crumbles, cooked
(pan-browned), contain 9 grams total fat per serving (50 grams);
Morningstar Farms Grillers Crumblers contain 2 grams total fat per
serving (50 grams).
Soy Flour, Corn Oil, Yeast Extract, Cooked Onion And Carrot Juice
Concentrate.Contains 2% Or Less Of Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce
(Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol), Natural Flavor, Salt, Garlic Powder,
Onion Powder, Gum Acacia, Sugar, Spices.
keep frozen until ready to use.
heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
in the skillet (recommended method)
1. add 1 tablespoon of oil to skillet at medium-high.
2. place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in skillet.
3. cover skillet with a lid.
4. heat at medium-high for 3-4 minutes. stir occasionally.
5. remove lid. heat an additional 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
7. product is hot. carefully remove from skillet.
8. cool briefly before serving or adding to your favorite recipe.
in the microwave*
1. place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in a microwave safe bowl.
2. add 1/3 cup of water.
3. cover with a paper napkin.
4. microwave on high setting for 5-6 minutes stirring halfway through heating time.
5. let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete heating.
* heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.